Sports Memo is a memory test for the young and the older. The game comprises 32 cards (16 pairs), delicately illustrated, presented in a rigid cardboard box that can be used to put them away once the game is over. To play, the cards are shuffled and laid out face-down, and the object of the game is to discover the 16 pairs – among them, the archer and the arrow, the sumo fighters, and the swimmers. The player that discovers the most pairs is the winner!
For children from 3 to 103 years old!
- Illustration Raimon Juvanteny
- Number of pieces 32 cards
- Material Recycled cardboard and paper
- Packaging Sturdy cardboard box
- Size 9 x 9 cm (card)
- Box Size 28 x 5,7 x 6 cm.
- Weight 0,5 kgs.