Pico Jacket Red
Mini Rodini’s much appreciated all-round jacket in light blue with environmentally and water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. The jacket has a removable hood and a faux leather panda patch on one of the two front pockets. This jacket is a given keeper in our line of clothes due to its great functionality and versatility. It can be used separately or be combined with one of our fleece jackets or a lightweight puff jacket when it gets colder. This model is a returning Mini Rodini classic that works just as well in the playground as in the city.
• Outer fabric is breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h and water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns.
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO, environmentally friendly and fluorocarbon-free coating.
• Inside zip cover for extra wind protection and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin.
• Placket covered zip and snap buttons at placket.
• Patch pockets at front with flaps and snap button closing.
• Rib at sleeve endings and as insert in collar.
• Removable hood.
• Faux leather panda patch on one of the front pockets – matching the zip slider.
• Recycled polyester satin lining.
• Color: Red
• Composition: Shell: 65 % recycled polyester, 35 % organic cotton. Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
• Production: Made in China
19 PET bottles were recycled to make this jacket.
This jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of PFC’s and its fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
This jacket is also GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking but also working conditions. The whole production chain is controlled, from raw material to the final product. We make children’s clothes and have high demands on long-term sustainability – both for natures’ sake and the people who manufacture, handle and use our products. It is therefore only natural to ensure our sustainability efforts by using third-party certifications.