Koffietas Emaille Blauwe Rand
Combine utility and style with a crisp contemporary feel that is quintessentially American. Crow Canyon speckled enamelware is stylish for daily use, indoors or outside. Every pattern is hand-crafted and unique and made of high-strength steel coated with two coats of porcelain enamel.
To help you enjoy and care for your new Enamelware, we would like to point out some of the distinctive characteristics of Enamelware:
- The enamel surface is applied by hand.
- Minor surface irregularities and unfinished edges are a normal result of the metalworking and enameling process.
- As with any kind of dinnerware, some scratching and dulling of the surface is likely to occur over time.
- Do not scrub with abrasive materials on enamel surface. Remove staines and burned-on grease with a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal utensils with care to prevent scratching.
- Do not use enamelware in the microwave.
- Do not allow enamelware to boil dry. It may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware should be left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off and allow to cool slightly before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong. But like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
With proper care, this Enamelware should last for many enjoyable years to come